Puri – 6
Milk – ¼ liter
Sugar – 2 Tsp
Grated coconut – ½ cup
Roasted poppy seeds – 1 Tsp
- Make puris using wheat flour.
- Heat the milk in a pan, when its boiling add paste and mix it for 5 mins on low flame.
- Add sugar/honey and mix for 2 mins. Keep it aside. Let it cool.
- Now add the puri to milk leave it for 2 mins.
- Remove the puri and fold twice like handkerchief.
- Keep it on the plate and pour remaining milk over it.
Gayathri's WTML event hosted by Hema,
Foodabulous Fest Event organised by Simply TADKA,
Cook like a Celebrity Chef event by Food Corner,
Vimitha's Hearty and Healthy.