Fresh grated coconut / Pachi kobbara - 1 cup
Bombay rava / sooji - 1 cup
Milk as per requirement
Sugar - 1 cup
Dry fruits - 1/2 cup
Ghee - 1/4 cup
- Heat ghee in a pan and fry the dry fruits. remove the dry fruits.
- To the same pan, roast sooji until aroma smell comes out. Transfer it to the bowl.
- To the same pan add coconut and fry until raw smell goes. Transfer it to the same bowl.
- Add sugar, dry fruits and mix well. Now add milk little by little and mix well. Make it as ladoos.
- Store it in an air tight container.