Vermicelli - 1 cup
Sooji - 1/2 cup
Jaggery - 1 1/2 cup
Boiled milk - 2 1/2 cups
Dosa batter according to balls
Ghee - 2 tsp
Oil to fry
Dry fruits chopped & elachi powder
- Heat ghee in a pan add vermicelli and roast it. Transfer it to another plate.
- To the same pan add sooji and roast. Transfer vermicelli to the pan.
- Add boiled milk and let it cook on low flame. Then add jaggery and mix well.
- Mix until it becomes thick. Turn off the stove. Add dry fruits & elachi powder and mix well.
- Let it cool. Divide into balls and dip into the dosa batter. Deep fry in oil.
- Transfer it to tissue paper.