1/2 kg Rice
3 large Boiled Chamadumpa / Taro root / Arbi
2 Green chillies
1 tsp Cumin seeds
To taste Salt
- Soak rice for 3 hours. Drain the water. Peel the cooked arbi / chamadumpa and cut into pieces.
- In a mixi jar add rice and little water and pulse for 1 minute. Add arbi pieces, green chillies and make dosa batter consistency.
- Transfer it to a bowl, add salt and cumin seeds and mix.
- Heat the dosa pan, apply oil and take a ladleful batter. Pour it on pan and spread like dosa. Flip it.
- Serve with coconut chutney or Curry leaves powder.