Hello Friends, I am so happy and excited to announce the first event at my space. Its none other than Gayathri’s of gayathriscookspot. She is a lovely and well known blogger to all. In her blog, we can see different recipes.
When coming to WTML event, this is a different event. Here we know different region recipes. I have been participating in WTML event for couple of months. I would like to thank Gayathri for giving me the opportunity to host her nice event at my space.
Rules for the WTML event:
- Event runs from Nov 1st to 30th.
- While posting the recipe please give a link to Sahasra Recipes page and Gayathri’sAnnouncement page.
- Usage of logo is optional. This will be spread the word.
- There are no restrictions for the number of new entries.
- If you are linking an archived entry, please update it with the link to this page.
- Two entries from the archives are accepted.
- Only Vegetarian recipes accepted. Eggs not allowed.
- Use the linky tool provided at the end of the post.
- If you have any problem in linking, please mail me your entry at email@example.com providing the following details.
Subject line – WTML event
Your name –
Blog’s Name –
Blogs URL –
Dish Name –
Dish URL –
Picture of the dish –
- Non-Bloggers can also send in their entries by sending the recipe to firstname.lastname@example.org. I will include it in the round up.
Subject – WTML event
Your Name –
Dish name –
Picture of the dish –
This time I am making it easy to share recipes with me. I am giving a giving a linky tool for easy linking of your posts. So you need not go through the lengthy process of drafting a mail and sending it to me.
Gayathri will select an entry through random selection and give away the book for the selected entry. I request all my readers to help me in making this event a huge success.
Note that the books Gayathri gives are not sponsored and it is her own contribution to the event. The book she choose is the Pondicherry Kitchen by Lourdes Tirouvanziam-Louis. I am not eligible for the giveaway.
On the first of December, Gayathri will select a lucky winner and send a mail. After receiving her mail. You can give an address to which she has to ship the book. She will ship the book within India so if you reside abroad, please give an address in India for her to ship.
Friends I am waiting for your delicious recipes…