For this month I am paired with Prathima Shivaraj. She gave me wheat flour and pineapple are the ingredients. I was choosen pineapple only.
Sooji / Bombay rava - 1 cup
Sugar - 1 1/2 to 2 cups
Pineapple - 1/2 cup
Raisins, Cashew nut - 2 Tsp
Ghee - 2 Tsp
Salt a pinch
Water - 3 cups
- Heat ghee in a pan, fry raisins, cashew nut and remove raisins, cashew nut from the ghee. Keep it aside.
- Add sooji and roast until the raw smell goes off. Keep it aside.
- Add water an boil it. To this add pineapple pieces and boil for 3 minutes.
- Add roasted sooji mix well until it gets thick in consistency. Cover for 2 minutes.
- Add sugar and color. Mix until its watery. Cook on low flame.
- Add pineapple
essence, fried dry fruits and keep mixing until the kesari is done.