Peanut butter – 1 cup
Butter – 3 tsp
Almond bark chocolate grated – 1 cup
Finely chopped peanuts/Pallilu
- In a bowl add peanut butter, butter (2 tsp) and keep it in microwave for 1 minute. Remove it.
- Pour this mixture on lined parchment paper. Allow to cool for ½ hour.
- Keep it in refrigerator for 30 mins to 1 hour. Remove it. Cut into pieces.
- In another bowl add chocolate, butter and keep it in microwave for 1 minute.
- Dip the pieces of peanut butter and sprinkle some chopped peanut pieces and lightly press it.
- Place them on parchment paper. Keep it in refrigerator for 30 mins to 1 hour.
Viji's Soul Food Show & Giveaway,
MJ's Celebrating Blog's 2nd Anniversary Giveaway,
Gayathri's WTML event hosted by Sowmya,
Tangy mind Celebrates 1st Anniversary.