All purpose flour - 2 cups
Powdered sugar - 1 1/2 cup
Milk - 1 cup
Unsalted butter room temperature - 1 stick
Baking powder - 2 tsp
Baking soda - 1 tsp
Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
Tooty fruity - 1 cup
- Preheat the oven to 3500F.
- Prepare heart shaped pan by greasing and flouring it.
- In a bowl, sieve the flour, baking powder, baking soda.
- In another bowl, mix butter, sugar and beat well until with*
- out ant lumps.
- Now add flour little by little and mix well. Add milk, vanilla extract and mix well.
- Add tooty fruity and fold well.
- Divide the mixture and pour into a pan up to 3/4th part, bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes and then remove from the cake pan and let it cool completely.