1/2 cup Senaga pappu / Chana dal
1/2 cup Pallilu / Peanuts
1/2 part Fresh coconut
3 medium Tomato
5 Green Chillies
3 pods Garlic
1/2 tsp oil
Salt to taste
- Dry roast the chana dal and peanuts separately. Transfer it to a separate bowl.
- Add 1/4 tsp oil, roast the coconut pieces for 5 minutes. Transfer to a bowl. Cool it completely.
- In a mixi jar, add chana dal, garlic, green chillies and make a powder. Add peanuts and grind it.
- Add tomato and make a paste. At last add coconut, salt and make a smooth paste.
- Serve with any breakfast or hot rice.