This month I was paired with Ramya. She gave me Onion and carrot.
Grated carrot - 1 cup
Chopped onion – 1 medium
Green chilli slits - 4
Eggs – 3
Garam masala – 1 tsp
Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
Curry leaves – 1 string
- Heat oil in a pan and temper it.
- Add onion, saute for 3 mins. Add ginger garlic paste and mix for 2 mins.
- Add green chilli, carrot and mix well. Close it with lid. Fry for 10 mins.
- Add coriander powder, garam masala, salt and mix for 3 mins.
- Now beat the eggs in a bowl. Add this mixture to the carrot pan and mix well. Fry until it separates.
- Serve it rots.