Rice – 2 cups
Chopped onion – 1 cup
Tomato juice – 4 cups
Green peas – ½ cup
Paneer – ½ cup
Garlic – 6 cloves
Green chilli - 6
Chopped green pepper – 1
Oil – 3 tsp
Whole garam masala – 2 tsp
Lime juice – 2 tsp
Water – 4 cups
Curry leaves – 1 string
Salt to taste
Chopped coriander leaves for garnishing
- Wash the rice and soak for an hour and drain the water.
- In a pan add and fry onions until it becomes light brown, add chopped garlic, curry leaves and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add green pepper, green chilli, green peas, paneer and fry for 4 mins.
- Add the soaked rice and fry till it turns light brown and add tomato juice. Add salt and mix well.
- Cook the rice and add lime juice and coriander leaves. Mix well. Serve with raita.
Linking to Dish it out announcement and Vardhini's announcement page.