Green chillies – 500 gm
Chopped onion – 1 large
Chopped tomato – 1 large
Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
Ginger garlic paste -1 tsp
Coriander powder – 1 tsp
Roasted cumin seeds – 2 tsp
Roasted peanuts -2 tsp
Coconut powder – 2 tsp
Tamarind juice – ½ cup
Oil – 2 cups
Salt to taste
- Grind the roasted peanut and cumin seeds to make a powder.
- Heat the oil and fry chillies and keep it aside.
- Now add chopped onions fry for 7–8 mins and then add tomatoes. Fry for another 4-5 mins.
- Add ginger, garlic paste and fried chillies to the above and fry for 10 mins.
- Add tamarind juice and boil it for 10 mins.
- Add now add roasted peanut and cumin powder and fry for 3 mins. Serve with roti.