Palak leaves / spinach – 4 bunches
Carrot – 1 ½ cup
(Cut into round shape)
Kasoori methi – 1 tsp
Coriander powder – 1 tsp
Cumin powder -1 tsp
Garam masala -1 tsp
Oil – 5 tsp
Salt to taste
Tomato chopped – 2
Onion chopped – 1
Green chilli – 5
- In a jar add onion, tomato, green chillies and make paste.
- Wash & cut the leaves. Boil the water.
- Place the leaves in water for 3 mins. Strain it. Make it as paste.
For Palak Carrot
- Heat oil in a pan, add paste and cook until raw smell will go.
- Now add palak paste, carrot pieces and cook till oil oozes out.
- Now add kasoori methi, coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala and salt.
- Cook for 5 mins. Serve with roti.