Sorakaya / Bottle gourd finely chopped – 1 medium
Velluli / Garlic – ¼ cup
Green chillies chopped – 5
Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
Coriander powder – 1 ½ tsp
Coconut powder – 2 tsp
Salt to taste
Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
Cumin seeds – 2 tsp
Curry leaves – 10
Red chillies – 3
Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
Hing a pinch
Oil – 2 tsp
- Heat oil in a pan and temper it.
- Add chopped bottle gourd pieces, salt and mix well.
- Cook on low medium flame until all moisture evaporates.
- Add garlic pieces and mix well. Leave for 5 mins.
- Add chilli powder, coriander powder, coconut powder and mix well.
- Leave for 5 mins. Serve with roti / rice.
Cook like a Celebrity Chef by Food Corner,
Gayathri's WTML Event hosted by Merry Tummy.