Wheat flour – 1 cup
Ragi flour – 1 cup
Oats powder – 1 cup
Cumin seeds / Jeera – 1 Tsp
Coriander powder – ½ tsp
Garam masala – ¼ tsp
Salt to taste
Water / milk to make dough.
Oil / Ghee
- In a pan dry roast the oats for 3 mins. Cool it.
- Transfer it to a jar and make it as powder.
- In a bowl add all ingredients except water. Mix well.
- Using water or milk, make dough.
- Divide into balls and roll it as roti.
- Heat a pan, fry the roti.
- Before removing from pan, apply ghee.
Gayathri's WTML Event hosted by Merry Tummy.
Cook like a Celebrity Chef event by Food Corner,
Hearth & Soul Blog Hop : 138: 2/12/2013.