Raw banana – 2
Tamarind pulp – small ball
Peanut powder – 2 tsp
Salt to taste
Garlic – 3 cloves
Oil – 1 tsp
Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
Cumin seeds – 2 tsp
Chana dal – 2 Tsp
Urad dal – 2 Tsp
Curry leaves – 10
Red chillies – 3
Green chillies – 6
Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
Hing a pinch
Oil – 2 tsp
- Apply oil on all sides of banana.
- Put it on flame and rotate it until it cook inside.
- Remove from the flame and peel it. Chop into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan and temper it.
- Add chopped banana pieces and mix well.
- Add garlic pieces and mix well. Leave for 2 mins. Cool it.
- Transfer it to a bowl, add tamarind pulp, salt and grind it.
Gayathris WTML hosted by Merry Tummy,
Cook like a Celebrity Chef event by Merry Tummy,
Hearth & Soul Blog Hop 139: 2/19/2013,
Akila's Dish Name Starts with R.