Bottle gourd / Sorakaya small – 1
(Peel and cut into pieces)
Green chilli – 6
Tomato – 1
(Cut into pieces)
Chopped Onion – 1
Garlic – 3
Salt to taste
Oil – 2 tsp
Oil – 1 tsp
Mustard seeds – 4 tsp
Jeera – 1 tsp
Curry leaves – little
Urad dal – ½ tsp
Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Remove the skin of bottle gourd and cut it into pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add bottle gourd pieces, tomato, green chilli, onion.
- Fry for 10 minutes on medium flame. Turn off the flame. Add Garlic cloves.
- Once its cools, transfer it to mixi jar add salt and grind them.
- The paste should be a little bit rough only.
- Heat oil in a pan and temper it. Add it to chutney. Garnish with coriander leaves.