Besan – 1 cup
Milk – 1 Cup
Ghee – 1 Cup
Dry coconut powder – 1 cup
Sugar – 2 ½ - 3 cups
- Place a heavy bottomed nonstick pan on stove top add above ingredients one by one.
- Stir continuously at low flame until the mixture becomes thick and leaves the sides.
- Turn off the stove. Grease a plate with 1 tsp ghee and pour the mixture into the plate.
- Allow the mixture to cool, cut into desired shapes with a knife.
- Once it is cooled down, remove the pieces, store in the airtight container.
Gayathri's WTML event hosted by Hema,
Foodabulous Fest Event organised by Simply TADKA,
Cook like a Celebrity Chef event by Food Corner,
Akila's Dish Name Starts with S.