Sooji / Bombay rava – 1 cup
Sugar – ½ cup
Coconut powder – ½ cup
Elachi powder – 1 tsp
Chopped dry fruits – ¼ cup
(Almonds, raisins, dates)
All purpose flour – ½ kg
Curd – 3 tsp
Water to make doughOil to fry
- In a bowl add all ingredients listed under filling and mix well.
- In a bowl add flour, curd and mix well.
- By adding little and little water, make smooth dough. Cover it. Keep it aside for 30 mins.
- Divide into puri size balls. Roll it like puri.
- Place 1 Tsp filling in the center of puri. Apply some water to the corners of puri.
- Close it by attaching two ends. Deep fry in oil.
Gayathri's WTML event hosted by Hema,
Foodabulous Fest Event organised by Simply Tadka,
Cook like a Celebrity Chef event by Food Corner,
Akila's Dish Name Starts with S.