Ragi flour – 1 cup
Oats powder – 1 cup
Water / butter milk – to make batter consistency
Chopped onion – ½ cup
Chopped green chilli – 3
Grated ginger – small piece
Jeera – 2 tsp
Salt to taste
- Add oats to the mixi jar and make rough powder.
- In a bowl add flours, onion, chilli, ginger, jeera, salt and mix well.
- Add water or buttermilk to the flours and make it as buttermilk batter consistency.
- Heat a tawa on medium flame and spread little oil.
- Using your hand sprinkle the batter on tawa. It spread evenly over the tawa.
- Spread some oil over dosa. Close it with lid for 3 mins.
- Flip it. Serve with chutneys.
Easy 2 Prepare in 15 Minutes @ Aathidhyam,
Hearth & Soul Blog Hop : 145 4/02/2013,
Vimitha's Event Hearty and Healthy,
Gayathri's WTML event hosted by Radhika,
Foodabulous Fest Event Organised by Simply TADKA hosted by Pramitha love cooking.