This curry is suggested by my friend Sudha. I did with slight variation. It is wonderful taste. Thank you Sudha.
Eggs – 3
Pepper powder – 1 tsp
Salt – ½ tsp
Onion chopped – 1 big
Green chilli chopped – 3
Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
Tomato chopped – 1
Red chilli powder – 1 ½ tsp
Garam masala – ½ tsp
Coriander powder – 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
Curry leaves – 5
Chana dal – 1 tsp
Oil – 2 tsp
- Break the eggs in a bowl and beat well. To this add pepper powder, salt and mix well.
- Apply oil to the bowl, and pour the egg mixture.
- Take water in a large bowl and allow them to boil.
- Place this bowl in a boiled water bowl. Close the inside bowl.
- Let it boil for 10 min. or like cake.
- When it’s done, remove the small bowl and cut into required shapes.
- Heat oil in a pan and temper it.
- Add onion, green chillies and mix well until color change. Add ginger garlic paste and fry for 2 mins.
- Add tomato and cook until mushy then add salt and mix well.
- Add egg cake mixture and fry for 5 to 10 mins.
- Add red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala and mix for 2 mins.
- Serve with rotis.
Foodabulous Fest Organised by Simply TADKA and hosted by Pramitha love cooking,
Vimitha's Hearty and Healthy,
Akila's Dish Name Starts with S,
Hearth & Soul Blog Hop : 149: 4/30/2013.