Strawberries – 500 gm
Sugar – 2 tsp
Water – ¼ cup
Lime juice – 2 tsp
- Dissolve the sugar in water.
- Place the strawberries in a food processor and process until the strawberries are pureed.
- Transfer to a large bowl, add the lime juice and mix well.
- To this add sugar syrup and mix it. Keep it in a freezer for 6 hours.
- Before making the sorbet, remove from the freezer allow them to sit for 5 minutes.
- Transfer it to a food processor and process to break up large ice crystals that have formed on the sorbet. Scoop them out to a serving bowl and serve immediately.