Eggs – 4
Curry leaves – 1 string
Water – 2 cups
For tomato gravy
Tomatoes – 2
Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
Coriander powder – 1 tsp
Coconut powder – 2 tsp
Red chilli powder – 2 tsp
Salt to taste
Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
Methi seeds – ½ tsp
Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
Chopped onion – ½ cup
Green chilli slits – 4
Oil – 2 tsp
- In a mixi jar add all ingredients under tomato gravy. Grind it.
- Add water, again grind until smooth paste
- Heat oil in a pan add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, mustard seeds.
- Allow them to splutter. Add onion and fry for 2 mins.
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry until raw smell goes.
- Add green chillies and fry for 2 mins.
- Add whole garam masala and fry for 3 mins.
- Add gravy mixture and add water. Let it boil for 10 mins on medium flame.
- Now break the eggs directly into the gravy.
- Don’t mix it. Cover it with lid. Boil for 10 – 15 mins.
- It is like medium thick gravy.
- Serve with rice or roti.