Taco shells – 4
Boiled rajma – 1 cup
Taco seasoning – 1 cup
Chopped tomato – ½ cup
Chopped cucumber – ½ cup
Chopped onion – ½ cup
Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
Oil – 2 tsp
- Prepare the taco shells using directions given on pocket.
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds allow them to splutter.
- Add onion pieces and sort for 3 mins.
- Add rajma and mix well.
- Add taco seasoning, chilli powder, salt and mix well.
- Leave it for 5 mins. Switch off the flame.
ArrangementTake prepared taco shell, first fill with rajma upto ¾ part, then tomato (2 tsp), cucumber (2 tsp), Salsa (1 tsp and serve.
New "U"@ CooksJoy.