Cooked rice – 2 cups
Sesame seeds – 5 Tsp
(Dry roast & make powder)
Almonds – 5
Green chillies – 5
Tamarind juice thick – 2 Tsp
Curry leaves – 4
Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil – 3 tsp
- Mix sesame seeds powder with rice.
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds allow them to splutter.
- Add green chillies, curry leaves, almonds and mix for 2 mins.
- Add rice and mix it. Now add tamarind juice and mix it. Leave this for 5 mins on low medium flame.
- Add salt and mix well. Leave it for 5 mins.