Bread slices – 2
Eggs – 2
Avocado – 3 Tsp
(Cut into halves & mashed)
Pepper powder to taste
Salt to taste
Oil – 2 tsp
- Beat eggs until foamy then add pepper powder, salt. Mix it well.
- Cut the bread into triangle shape. Apply avocado on both sides of bread.
- Heat a pan and spread some oil.
- Give a quick dip to the bread piece in an egg mixture and put in the pan.
- Flip the bread & toast both the sides, till it becomes brown in color.
60 Days to Christmas hosted by Divya & Priya,
Siris Food Lovers,
Ramya's Innovative recipes 2013,
Hearth and Soul Blog Hop : 131: 12/18/2012,
Saras Dish in 30 minutes.